Downpayment Assistance Program Page
Buy with little to no money down
Up to $15,000 in Downpayment Assistance Available
Lower income households could also qualify for an additional $2500!
Frequently asked questions(faq):
- Is this program real?
- YES. I have been offering this program for 20 years with great success. Initially, the program was offered only to first-time homebuyers, but over the years it has expanded to current home owners as looking to move as well. Best part of all, you don't have to be in the lower income brackets to qualify (See #3 below for incomes)...
- Do I have to be a first-time homeowner?
- NO. If you currently own a home and wish to move, you can qualify for this program. The program is open to ALL BUYERS who meet the guidelines.
- What are the guideline for 2020??
- Minimum Credit Score is 640
- Maximum home purchase price is set at $283,349
- Maximum household income is set at $103,108 (family of 3+) and $88,440 (1-2 person household)
- How does this program work?
- It is no different than if you were going to buy your new home in a traditional sense. Typically, you decide you want to buy a home. You would contact me to get started. Our first step is to get you pre-approved for a new home to see how much of a mortgage you can afford so we know what home price range to search for. Once we have the pre-approval, we can start looking for your new home!
- Once we find your dream home, we put an offer in and when accepted, we move to closing. Many times, my previous clients bought with none of their own money down!! You can too!
- Why would I want to do this? Here a just a few reason...
- You may not have a downpayment but want to own your own home
- You own your own home but want to move to a bigger home, smaller home, better school district, better community, etc.
- You have a downpayment saved but the additional grant money would allow you to have a smaller monthly mortgge.
- You have a downpayment but the additional grant money would allow you to buy a bigger better home.
- You have a downpayment but by using the grant money for your downpayment and/or closing costs, you can save your own money to buy something else such as new appliances, new furniture, make imporvements to your new home, etc.
- Lastly, it makes good financial sense to do so. Take advantage of this program and reap the rewards of it!
To get started, contact me in below
<!-- Facebook Pixel Code -->
<noscript><img height="1" width="1" style="display:none"
<!-- End Facebook Pixel Code -->